Saturday, April 5, 2014

Rainbow Childs - Brown - Chapter 0.1

Since I absolutely CAN'T finish ONE legacy, before I start the next, here's a new legacy!

And actually, it's a rainbowcy! My first one too! And I play by my own rules (because I can't follow the rules, so I have to make up my own.) and here's the color code: BROWN RED ORANGE YELLOW GREEN TURQUOSIE BLUE PURPLE PINK WHITE BLACK

 Here's the little brown house my founder lives in. It's in Moonlight Falls since I like the sims in that city. And it always happen stuff. Like fairies and werewolves running around, ya know.

Here's the family car, and I'm gonna change the color on the car for each chapter. (read this in another legacy, it wasn't a car though, but I thought it was a fun thing to do.)

AND HERE'S THE BIG HOUSE which I didn't build myself since I SUCK at building houses.
The empty room is going to be the nursery for generation red.

Oh, and our founder.
Russet Childs.
He loves classical music, fried peanutbutter & banana sandwich (what a long name for a sandwich) and SPICE brown.
His LTW is Paranormal Profiteer (ghost hunter whatsoever.)

(russet is apperently the name of a shade of brown. I'll name everyone after shades of colors, I think.)

I don't know if Moonlight Falls was laggy or anything, but I so couldn't find the ghost hunter career thingy ANYWHERE in Moonlight Falls, so I had to wait for the newspaperkid.

Newspaperkid: *sniffs hand*

Back into sims 2 style, when you had to search for jobs in the paper!

Whatever, Russet got the job, of course, and then he watched the kids channel for a few hours.

That was boring for ME, so I sent him to the library.
And see! A cute little rainbow! Awwwww!

The thought was that he was supposed to get some logic skills since he need it for his career, but I started to search for a future wife instead.

This one is like 50 years old.

She has no eyes, but she's younger than that other woman.

Hm? What's up with the dreadlocks, really?

I just had to take a picture of this kid, because his name was Peanut.
And I thought it was funny.

Russet: Hi there, young lady. Aren't you a little TOO young for me, are you?

Russet: Tell me, sweetie, how old are you?

RandomGirlWithDreadlocks: Oh, I'm still in High School.
Russet: Oh... she sure has a face of an old lady though.

Russet: You then? Are you that cute girl's mother?
OlderGirlWithDreadlocks: Maybe I can lit a fire and run before he does something else...

Russet: You remind me of my big toe... because I'm going to bang you in every piece of furniture I own.
OlderGirlWithDreadlocks: Ugh, get out of here!

Russet did as she wished and walked away, trying to come up with some better pick up lines.
But maybe it wasn't that bad after all, since she's still thinking of it.

The only girl left is the 50 year old, but I got scared when I saw that they both seemed to like eachother, so I sent Russet to the park.
I don't want him to have an ancient wife. 

Now I've got some time to earn some logic skills!

WOAH!?
BUT WHAT'S THIS?!
A bunch of girls! And a blue-haired dude.

Russet: If sims were flowers, I'd pick you.
StraightHairedGurl: Get out.

Aww who WOULDN'T want a beautiful boy like Russet?! Just look at him! Being perfect and everything!

I think I found something.

Russet: If your beauty was like gas, my car would never need refilled.

Bianca is her name, and she seems to fall for Russet's bad pick up lines.

Suddenly Russet started to freak out and Bianca started playing with some magic.

ARE YOU A WITCH?! HOW AWESOME?!?!!!!

Bianca: Derp. Have an apple.
Russet: Oh, thanks!

Bianca: Oh, shit, did I just give you an apple?! I may have poisoned it in mistake.
Russet: Oh, no worries.

Russet: Cause if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber.
Bianca: Aww, but that has nothing to do with apples.
Russet: Just come home with me, alright?

O'BOY look at that CAR! So cute! I'll just have to wait until I get some money... or... stuff...

Anyways.
Back to our cutiepies.

FIRST KISS!

And then Russet leaves her in the park, because he's a douche and want to wait a while.
No, not really, but I didn't want to rush it.

But he just got home and the phone rang already.

And of course, it was Bianca, asking if he could come over.
Sure.
Feel free to go.

DAYYMN THAT HOUSE. IT'S HUGE.

You really mean that, do you?!
The text got fucked up because I have to switch to not-fullscreen-mode when print-screening :(

Russet: They better open soon because I'm hungry as fuck.

Russet: YOU?!
WomanFromLibrary: Oh, it's destiny, I just know it!

WomanFromLibrary (Beatrice): Welcome in, sweetiepie.
SHIT NO!

But since he wanted to meet Bianca, he went inside.
Unfortunately Bianca wasn't THERE. WHAT?! She invited him and then she's not even at HOME?!

And poor Russet was hungry but to his luck he found Beatrice in the kitchen making some food. Yum!

AND BIANCA GOT HOME!!!

Russet: I'm so hungry I could eat YOU!
Please don't I need her for the future kids.

YOU FUCKING....?!
SHE ONLY MADE FOOR FOR HERSELF!!!!!
What a jerkface!

Now Russet had to drink juice!
Poor Russet.

He got a wish that he wanted to brush his teeth 3 times so I sent him to the closest bathroom.
We all know that our sims wishes is the most important things ever.

Russet: Now when I have minty fresh breath I can kiss you even more, my darling!

Russet: Would you like to be my angel?

Bianca: I'm sorry, but I'm not a big fan of mint.
Russet: HUH?!

End of the first chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment