Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Rainbow Childs - Red - Chapter 1.3

 This family just doesn't believe in love, do they..?

 I think I'm gonna hire a maid.

 Crim: *pressing his head through the pillow* Awh so cozyyy.

 Douchebag schoolbus parking all the way over there.

 Maroon: Mommy, you smell!

 Sooo cuuute! c:

 I miss when the kids could draw on these. It was so fun to watch.
I can't understand why they removed that.

 Russet: One day, son, I'm gonna die, and you'll have to put my gravestone on a beautiful place with a lots of flowers!
Maroon: Is that where you send all the ghosts?

 Crim looks so grumpy all the time, I just love it!

 Crim: *choking*

 HELL YEAH!
AWESOME CLOTHES, MAN!
Russet: Thank you, thank you!

 He looks so cool, honestly.

 That pillow though...

 Checking for monsters!
Didn't find any though.

 Bianca is cooking because that's what a parent is supposed to do.

 Bianca: SHIT!
Oh no...

 Good work, girl...

 Hm? What?
I've never seen this painting before, I think...

 Wait a second, is that a...

 It IS a gravestone...
Well... cute...

 Bianca made Autumn Salad instead, since you can't burn it.

 Russet: *choking because that's what all my sims are doing when they're eating*

 Bianca: Oh God, Russet! Can't you tell your son to stop painting, his paintings are horrible!

 Russet: You're so mean, Bianca! Be nice or else I'll end this marriage!
Russet... what are you doing?
He's just kidding, Bianca... Don't worry...

 Another gravestone? o.O
Crim, are you like suicidal or something...? :c

 Bianca: ABRACADABRA!
Oh not this again...

 Bianca: SIMSALATOAD!
POF!

 Russet: RIBBIT! RIBBIT!

 Bianca: That's what you get for threatening to end our marriage, you dumb dragon!

 Russet: RIBBIT! RIBBIT! RIBBIT! (I am a toad you witch!)

 He's pretty cute.

 Seriously, what even IS that?

 Crim: Now I'm painting my brother!
Cute...

 The toad was cleaning the toilet...

 ... AND IT BROKE!
How can you break a toilet from CLEANING it?!

 Now it's time to introduce our new family member!

 BONEHILDA!!!

 This is apperently Maroon.
Very well done, Crim.

 Oh no...

 How far are you gonna run, Russet?
It's just a skeleton, nothing to be afraid of!
You aren't that beautiful yourself right now either.

 Crim is a child and he's not afraid of Bonehilda...

 Bonehilda: Oh, poop!

 Bonehilda: Lalalalala!
Russet: WAAAAAAH SON DON'T LOOK! SHE TOOK YOUR POOP, AND NOW SHE'S GONNA EAT IT OR MAKE A CLONE OR OR OR...

 Russet: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Maroon: I'm gonna play with the turtle table!
Russet you're running in the wrong direction... Bonehilda went out through that door, smartass.

 Bonehilda: Oh, now I see why he's so scared of me.

 Bonehilda: Nah, I'm not THAT ugly, am I?

 Bonehilda: I'm actually pretty hot!
Bonehilda.... Just.... No....

 Bianca: I have a... dragon... for husband....
Russet: Imma toad :c

 Woah kiddo, you're living up to the generation red, aren't you?
You're even wasting a whole painting just to make it all red.
Well done, boy. Well done.

 GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS?!

 Bianca: *yawn* Not mine atleast.

 Maroon turned out to be a girl.
Not really, but I feel like cutting that hair.

 Russet: I WANNA BE A SIM AGAIN, PLEASE HONEY!
Bianca: I'm busy!

 And here's our little Maroon!
GASP!
I forgot to color that pocket on his pants!
DON'T SUE ME PLEASE!

 Crim: Mommy, daddy smell bad, can't you make him into a sim again...
Bianca: Maybe later.

 Russet: I almost feel like... going outdoors... and just... jumping around... into a lake... or something...

 Crim: MOM, THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS!

 Crim: YOU REMIND ME OF A HOT DOG!
Maroon: Rude!

 Russet: Maybe if I take a shower everyone will stop complaining.
Bianca: Oh Crim was right, he DO smell.

 Bianca: Come here my poor husband.
Russet: Ribbit?

 Bianca: I so do not wanna kiss you, but if I have to...

 I didn't get the kiss on camera, she was too quick. xD

 Maroon: MOM THAT'S DISGUSTING!

 Russet: WOOOOH I'M A SIM AGAIN!

 Russet: THANK YOU HONEY! <3333
Bianca: Oh dear...

 *applause*
The most beautiful painting I've ever seen. *clap clap clap*

 Bianca: I don't care what Copernicus says, you're the only planet to me!

 Russet: Oh, Bianca, I bet you know a thing or two about bedrock!
*flirt flirt*

 This mirror is seriously Bianca's best friend. Whenever I leave her doing nothing, I always come back finding her in front of this mirror.

 Maroon: LET'S BUILD A CASTLE!

 How are you holding that color-thingy, son?!

 Oh, look. My lost ghost Bob is lost once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment