Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rainbow Childs - Red - Chapter 1.4

 Russet: I so hate your brothers paintings. I hate art, you know.

Maroon: You so mean, daddy.

Ugh, what even is that? Maybe your art is ugly...
I bet I've got some lag.

Awww.
 Russet wants someone to play chess with.

 Russet: Okay son, if you make me lose I'll totally break up with your mom!

 Maroon: This reminds me of running.

 Russet: How come?

 Maroon: A good player never share his secrets.
Russet: RUDE!

 Waah, Crim is painting history!

 Maroon: I'll go inside and play with my rocking horse instead.

That's all that kid does. Whenever he has time, he's playing with that stupid horse.

 Maroon: WAAH I SAW A MONSTER UNDER MY BROTHERS BED!

 Crim: Ohmygod a mushroom!

 WAAH THE SINK BROKE.
Russet: Just... smile... thing about how fun it'll be to fix it... don't... freak... oooouuuttt...

 Maroon: IT BROKE, DADDY!

 Russet: I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! :(

 Bianca: Oh yay, food I actually didn't burn!

 Russet: WAATEER!!!

 Russet: STOOP IT!!!!!!

 Bianca: *crying* I can't understand.... What do we do wrong?! :'c

 Crim: FATHEEEEER! THE TOILET!!!!!!!
Russet: NOOOOOT NOOOOOOOOW!

 Maroon: RUN AWAY FROM THIS MISERABLE FAMILY, MR. HOOF!

 Russet: I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! WHAAAAAAAAAA!!

 Crim: Mom, I need money to fulfill my evil wishes.
Bianca: NOT NOW KID, THE TOILET IS BROKEN!

 Crim: Maybe I should become a masterthief.

 Russet is old!
Well, older atleast.

 Hunting tables are like the most normal thing to do.

 GUESS WHAT?!
RUSSET BORROWED THE TOILET IN THE HOUSE HE WAS HUNTING IN.
AND THE TOILET.
FUCKING.
BROKE.
JUST IEOLNFLJN!!!!!!!

 Russet got some thing so he can "scan for ghosts" now.

 Oh gosh, look at those clothes!

 Russet: GIMME FOOD!
Ghost: LEMME SLEEP!

 Russet: You know, there's sunshine on the other side!
Ghost: I DON'T WANNA!!!!!!!

 Crim: Our house reminds me of a partyhat. It's so colorful!
Russet: Shutup I'm tired.

 Maroon: I so... hate... my brothers... paintings...

 Crim: Shutup... I bet I'll make lots of money on it someday...

 Time for Crim to grow up!

 Their faces XD

 This is Crim!
He didn't get a fourth trait, though. I don't know what happened...

 He looks so sad! xD

 Crim: HEY DAD!
Russet: What have I made...

 Crim: Duh, dad, can you like, go out or something?

 Crim: THANKS DADDY! <3
Russet: ;_;

 What are you painting, Crim?

 Crim: It's my family! Top left is mommy, and next to her is me, below mommy is daddy, and then there's Maroon!
Maroon's a princess..?
Crim: You have to admit he look like one!
... I don't know about that...

 It's apperently professional to have your legs stuck in things while hunting ghosts.

Maroon is always staying at the schoolyard. I found him riding this slide.
I understand him though. I wouldn't want to go home to such a family as his.

Russet: DAYUMN GURL, YOU SMELL!

Crim: I'm gonna eat this cake and I'm gonna enjoy it! MWAHAAHA!

Crim: I HATE HOMEWORK :c

 I bought a new thingy for Russet.

 I got a note saying a meteor fell down somewhere in the city and I was like "OH YEA, I'VE FINALLY GOT SOMETHING AWESOME FOR THIS LEGACY!"
And the meteor was THIS BIG.
IT'S NOT BIG.
IT'S SMALL.
I imagined one of those enormous ones, but NOO...

 Bianca: I hate my clothes, I look like a llama :c

 Since Russet was terrified of Bonehilda, I hired a real maid. Here's Musa!

 Maroon: Mr. Hoof, what would I do without you? <3

 Crim drew his father!

 Let's make some dinner!

 ...

 I'm not even surprised.

 Bianca: I would rather look like a unicorn then a llama!!!

 Crim: Omg dad, this food looks awesome! What is it?

 Crim: Is there bugs in it?

 Crim: Well if there isn't, I put some in to make it even tastier!
Russet: *choking*

 Crim: NOMNOMNOM
Russet: I'm outta here.

 Crim: MOM! TAKE MY PLATE!
Bianca: Naah.

 Crim: Bro, then you'll have to take it! Please!

 Russet: We've got a TV?
I actually think no one has used that TV yet...

 Crim: MWAHAHAHA!!!!!

 Crim's so evil, drawing kittens and everything!

 Maroon: Bye dad, I'll go back to Mr. Hoof!
Russet: Of course you will.

 Russet: Hm, is the stove on maybe?

 I can see now where he got his derpy face from.
Bianca is a lot uglier though.

And she's making food again!
Weeey...

No comments:

Post a Comment