Thursday, April 24, 2014

Rainbow Childs - Orange - Chapter 2.4

 WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

RUSSET'S TIME IS FINALLY UP!?

I always get a heart attack when the Grim Reaper comes because I'm never prepared for that dramatic sound that plays when he shows up.

Even the maid seems sad.
We don't know about Coral though since she's behind the maid.
Coral: MOVE BITCH YOU'RE RUINING MY VIEW!

Did I mention this before?
That I put the stuff that meant a lot or that they just earned somehow next to their grave like this.
I'll have to get a better memory.

Terra ordered pizza to heal his broken heart and sent out Peach to get it.
PizzaLady: Oh god I heard about your grandfather!
Peach: Please give me the pizza so I can go to bed.

Lol kid you're not allowed to sleep.
EAT THAT PIZZA SLICE NOW INSTEAD!
Feel it slowly healing your broken heart!
Yes! YES!
That's right!
Pizza makes everything better!

Alice: Soon we'll all be dead, you know!
Peach: So... much... pizza left... I just wanna... go to bed...
Alice: Both your grandparents and your mother has died. Who do you think is gonna be the next?

Peach: I JUST WANNA SLEAP WOMAN! You're not making anything easier!
Alice: OMNOMNOM!

You know, we DO have a table for a reason.
Pumpkin: But I enjoy the view!
A curtain...?

Terra: Let me just stroke my beard while I'm figuring out a good answer for your question.
You don't have a beard yet, Terra. I'm sorry.

Peach: I really do miss grandpa! :C
I'm sick of all the crying in this house...

Wait a second...
Is... is that...
IS THAT BIANCA'S GUITAR?!
You little bitch, put that back!!!

 I sent out Pumpkin for fishing in like 5AM because she woke early.

 But I totally forgot that teens have a curfew.
Cop: I'm happy!
You shouldn't be since you're always letting those thieves run.

 Crim: PUMPKIN CHILDS, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU!
Pumpkin: Chill out dad, I was just fishing at the lake that you CAN SEE FROM OUR HOUSE.

 Terra is going to a girl's house after school.
Not any girl either, Mara Nix!
Awww he looks so shy, it's so cute!

 Terra: I've got some really nice abs, you know.
Mara Nix didn't seem to like abs since she ran off to work immediately and sent Terra home.

 Peach is catching ladybugs!

 Peach: AOCH!?!?! IT BIT ME?!

 Peach: OMG IT ACTUALLY BIT ME!

 Peach: I'M GONNA TURN INTO A LADYBUGWOMAN! I DON'T WANT TO BE A SUPERHERO!!!

 Peach: I'm practising my painting skills since I apperently isn't good enough to catch ladybugs!

 Pumpkin: I wonder what my father has got against dishes.

 Alice: I'm so brokenhearted, plant, do you know how it feels?
After this, I kicked Alice out because she was boring.

 The family is never planning to stop this mourning.

 Since Russet is dead-
Terra: WAAAAH GRANDPA'S DEAD!!!!!! DDDDDDDD:
Shutup.
Since Russet is dead, Crim is the one taking care of his garden. Because I liked that garden.

 Terra is making waffles and why do I always take pictures of my sims when they're making waffles?!

 That face though.

 Terra's body language says something isn't right.
Terra's face explains what's not right.
Where are your face-emotions, man?
You can't just pokerface all night long.

 I didn't know what to do with Russet's and Bianca's old bedroom, because I don't really need that room anymore.
So I put a sauna in it.

 Peach: I don't understand why we get homework.
Plant aka. Pumpkin: Why can't I be in the picture instead? :c

 Pumpkin is the first one to try the sau-
BATHTUB?
You damn fuck you already have one of those!

 Well the duck is new atleast.

 The stones are rainbowy and I really like it.

 Bianca came to visit and just had to try the new BATHTUB?! (what do you people have against the sauna?!) in her old room.

 TWIN BIRTHDAY!

 Crim: OH YAY A FIRE!

 Peach & Bianca: WAAAAAH FIRE?!!!!???
Crim: Did anyone take in the mail?

 Well after a burnt cake and a lot of waste of time, here's Coral.
She has No Sense of Humor.
Although she has a smiley over her head.

And heres Peach!
She's Excitable.

 I didn't know what to do with Coral so I sent her fishing too.

 Peach: Freaking homework...

Peach's new hobby is writing!

Her first book is called Bumblebees Are Just Burglars With Wings.

Peach: I'M SICK OF WRITING!
Omg I've always seen that icon for "fun" as a wheat farm, but now I see it's only heartbeat lines.

No fishing for you, young lady.
Her new hobby is cooking since I miss having a cook around after Linda's sudden death.

WOOOOOH THE CHAIR IS FLOATING!!!
Damn ghosts waking up my family all the time.

I love the faces this family make.
Crim: Don't tell dad, but I accidently stepped on his potato plant.

Terra: I'm painting our money tree!
I can see that...

You should be writing your book, young lady.

Terra: Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but you're wearing an orange shirt, so marry me baby?
God dammit why did I remember that song all of a sudden?

Terra is so emotionless.

OMG WHOLE FAMILY IS GATHERED eating hot dogs..
Coral, and you're supposed to be the house chef?

Peach: Your mother looks like a llama!

Peach: And you smell, no wonder so many flies are gathered around you all the time!

Well she IS mean spirited.

I am proud though.
Good work, kiddo.
Zoe: WAH MY LEG GOT STUCK IN THE DISHWASHER!

Crim: I'm reading a BOOK!

Crim: I believe some of my kids are gonna grow up being brilliant master thieves one day!

I can't have guests anymore because all they do is spend their time in MY bathtub.

Awww yeaaah!
What happened to Mara Nix?
Crim: I'm just gonna eat this cake and forget about seing my son getting his first kiss in my backyard. They're growing up so fast..

DIE WOMAN DIE AND GIVE ME AN ELECTRIC GHOST!
I mean..
Can you please fix that laptop?

You know it's bad when you're so attached to that bathtub so you have to sneak through the wall to use it more often. You were gonna leave my home, you said. Remember that?

OMGGGG IT'S THE ANNOYING BUNNY FROM SIMS 2!!! I had forgot him!
I loved him even though I just wanted to kill him because he was SO ANNOYING.
Why isn't there such things in sims 3?

 Why hello there burglar who stole my videogame console and ran off just when the police got here and the police didn't even try to catch her and you know the whole story.


 Zoe: You're such an ugly hipster!
Peach: Didn't hear a thing.

 Coral: CONGRATZ BRO I HEARD IT'S YO BIRTHDAY!
Terra: Please... Go away... from me...

 Woah this guy is cute with a stubble.
He got Proper and from before he's Clumsy, Couch Potato, Coward & Evil.
Now, it's time for him to move, though!

Crim: I wanted to sit here!
I know hun.

 And you're supposed to be the best cook in this house?!
You BURNT the spaghetti!

 Pumpkin: Now when Terra's a grown-up, is he going to have things such as briefcases?

 Peach are so her father's daughter since she's even having nightmares about dishes.

 Crim: Woah, these fruits are like... burning!

 Coral: DAD! I brought a fairy home!

 Poor fairy. She didn't even take a step inside the door before she drove away again.

 Coral: Can't we like throw a party?

 Peach: Omg you're such a camel!
Coral: A CAMEL?! Now that's mean!

 Coral: I'm sure no one will buy your books! They SUCK!
Peach: Bitch it was you who burnt the spaghetti!
Coral: WHAT?!

 Coral: Dad, Peach want to become a master thief, so then my goal is to become a cop and stop her because I hate her.
Crim: Mm, good. Right. Yes.

 WOAH!
It's like the first time anyone is using THIS chair!
I've never seen anyone use THIS chair before!

 Crim: DISHES!!?!!????!!!

 Yet another picture of my sim making waffles.

 Well done, kiddo. Well done.

 I sent Crim to the park to get some friends.

 Crim: Omg you look like a professor! Have you been to space? Or have you built a rocket? Anything?

 Some werewolf came to my house.

 Omg my new maid has beautiful eyes!
Just look at that eyecolor!
I want that eyecolor.

 WHAT?! D:<
The werewolf is ruining my plant!

 AND NOW MY CHAIRS?!
Stop it!

 YES werewolf, I agree. You really need to get a new pair of shoes.

And then she scared Peach.
Such a rude dog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no watch out Peach! Can't wait for more. : )

    ReplyDelete