Saturday, April 12, 2014

Rainbow Childs - Red - Chapter 1.6

 Crim: My paintings are NOT that bad!!!

 Crim: DAMN YOU ALL for thinking that!!!

 Crim: Everyone's like "oooh look at he thinking he know how to paint!"
Maroon: Bro, u ok?

 Crim: And then they're like "hahaha poor guy just look at him!"

 Crim: It HURTS you know? :c
There, there...

 Russet: Damn I hate my son's paintings.
Oh now you're just teasing.

 Damn maid broke the dishwasher.

 MusaTheMaid: Ohgodohgodohgod they're gonna fire me now aren't they? D:
Bianca: That damn DISHWASHER!!!!!!

 MusaTheMaid: I better move to another planet...
Bianca: *swearing* COME BACK HERE MAID!

 MusaTheMaid: Oh sorry... Do you need some help with that maybe..?

 BZZZT
Bianca: WAAAH!

 Well Bianca look at it from the bright side, you didn't burn the waffles this time anyway.

 MusaTheMaid: Shit I'm so gonna get fired...

 Russet: Oh god why did you put the waffles in the FRIDGE?!

 Russet: HELLO?! How am I supposed to eat when the waffels are in the FRIDGE?!
MusaTheMaid: Ohgodohgodohgod, everything I do is just completely WRONG! D:

 Meanwhile, Maroon is just doing his homework.

 Maroon: ...and then I found a monster under your bed, Crim. It actually happened. A few years ago.

 Maroon dreamt of monsters all night.

 Crim can finally paint portraits!

 And Russet started with a garden.

 Bianca: SANDWICHMONSTER!
Maroon: WAAH!

 Maroon: Oh mommy, now I'm gonna get nightmares again!

 I sent Maroon to the park to get some friends.

 Maroon: Hi there little girl, wanna be my future wife?

 One portrait done!

 Maroon: Oh finally someone in my age!

 Maroon: Are you a pig?

 Crim: I can't believe this is still happening like every single day!

 Crim: Once upon a time there was a ghost.

 Crim: The ghost loved rubies and had a chest full of them.

 Crim: And the ghost used to haunt people and put bugs in their food.

 Crim: But ONE day, a guy in a hat came to the ghost's house!

 Crim: And they started FIGHTING!
The End!
Maroon: Wait what?

 Russet: *sophisticated*

 Crim: I wanted to sit here!
Of course you did.

 Maroon: Ugh, gross!

 Maroon should be happy he doesn't know about this atleast.

 MusaTheMaid: You didn't fire me!

 Maroon: I really like frying pans!

 Bianca: Stop your talking kid, the toilet is broken, fix it!

 I gave Russet a moustache because he looked so handsome and awesome when i tried it on. xD

 Bianca: Yes, yes, my husband just grew a moustache out of nowhere.

 Crim: A moustache?

 Crim: My father can't get a moustache, he's too old!

 Emelie: I really like your paintings!
Omg she's like his soulmate.

 Crim: :'D Finally someone appreciating my art!

 Emelie: I so HATE vampires! Especially their fangs! Just UGH!
Ehm Emelie... you know...

 Crim: That's so awesome, I hate vampires too!
Emelie: You do? Omg! :D
Eh... forget it...

 Russet: Wah, a vampire?! We should send you all to the moon!
Emelie: Is that a moustache, mr. Childs?

 He took the trash out of the trashcan thingy and just left it there.
So. Annoying.

 Russet: Oh it broke my heart a little to get in here.

 Russet what are you doing..?

 Bianca got a makeover from the magic mirror!

 Crim: I'm gonna tell her all the ghost stories I know!

 You having fun, kids?

 Emelie: I HATE SCHOOL!

 Crim: Look at my thumb!!!

 Crim: I paint, you know!

 Whaat?! A new maid? D:

 Aww it's like they're hanging out but they're not.

 Russet's little garden!

 Ooooh how awesome!
But it's all red, wtf?

 Crim: I HATE DISH!

 Crim went out to the climbing tower to just sit there for a couple of hours.

 Crim: How have you and dad stayed together for so long?

 Russet got another medal!

 Crim: I want money.

 Crim: Ugh it's my birthday.

 YAY!

 I made Crim a new room since he's an adult now and need privacy.

And this is Crimson!
He likes latino music, black and hot dogs.
Hit LTW is Gold Digger (see ghost of wealthy spouse).

And it's also now I remember that Russet completed his LTW.

 I was about to call Emelie when I noticed that she suddenly was his STEP-SISTER?!?!?!!
I have NO idea how that happened... But oh well...
Since you can't marry someone in the family I sent Crim to the park. o.O

Deedee: I so hate teddybears!

 Crim: I wanted to sit here!

 What?
Suddenly Crim just attacked Deedee.
Deedee: You owe me a day at the spa if I lose!

 Crim: I DO NOT THINK SO!!!
Dayvid: I'm outta here.

 Crim: HELL YEAH!
 Deedee: Wtf?!

 Linda: HI THERE! I'M PREGNANT!

 Linda: I'm gonna get a baby soon!!!

 Linda: I so like babies! Don't you?!

 Crim: If you wanna get married to me we can have lots of babies?
Linda: HM??

 Crim: Oh god, there actually is a baby in there! D:

 Linda: I've got another daughter too! This is my second!

 Crim: Wanna marry me then? 
Linda: UGH NO!

 Crim: But I adore babies! Especially their shoes! *totally a lie*

 Crim: *derp* PLEASE!

 That girl Linda disappeared somewhere and suddenly another girl started to argue with Crim.

 Crim: You know, my dad are sending evil spirits to the other side.

 Crim: If you aren't nice, I'll convince him to send you to a horrible place!

 I went home and found Maroon like this.
I don't even wanna know what happened.

 Later that night Crim went to Linda's and found out she's RICH! PERFECT!

 And apperently she'd gotten her baby at the time he got there...

 And there's her fairy daughter.

And apperently this is her husband.
Ehr, excuse me? Do you mind if my heir take your wife and leave you here with two kids to take care of?
Ah, yes? You DO mind..?
Nah whatever I don't need your permission anyway! D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment