Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rainbow Childs - Orange - Chapter 2.3

 Pumpkin: I CAN'T REMOVE THE POO WHEN CORAL'S IN THE WAY!
Coral: OMNOMNOM
Bianca: I wonder what's on TV tonight.

 Coral: Books make me smile even though I can't read!

 I don't remember if I ever said anything about the basement I built and I'm too lazy to figure out if I did.
Here's the ladder down to the basement anyway.
I like it, I had no idea you could have ladders.

 DOUBLE-BIRTHDAY!

 First: Terra Cotta!

 Omg he looks a lot like his father. Only because of that, he won't be the heir.
He got the Evil trait. He got Coward as a child but I think I forgot.
Or if it's the opposit.
He got Coward now....
I don't remember...

 And here's Linda.
She's so old I always think she's the grandparent, but then I realise she's Coral's and Peach's MOTHER!

 Yay maybe I can get a electric ghost!

 Woah, what's happening?

 BIANCA'S DEAD!
Russet: Oh, the weather is so beautiful today!

 Terra is laughing.

 Russet: OMG MY WIFE IS DEAD?!
Grim Reaper: Follow me to the dark side, we've got cookies!
Bianca: Ooh, sounds lovely!

 He fainted.
Wasn't you laughing like a second ago?

 I didn't really know how I was going to make the graveyard so it's in the basement too.
Honestly, there wasn't any room on the garden.

 Pumpkin: GRANDMAAAAAA!!! D:

 I thought it was Crim painting at first, but it's Terra.

 Linda: I CAN'T BELIEVE BIANCA'S DEAD!

 Crim: Don't worry honey, you'll join her soon!

 Linda: But it's not too soon!
Crim: Honey, honey. I've got a plan, don't you worry. *laughs vicious*
Russet: Excuse me, may I use the toilet?

 Crim & Linda: *making out*
Russet: Seriously, you'll have to leave the bathroom.

 Terra: GRANDMA IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pumpkin: I'm hungry when's dinner ready?

 Linda: My husband's mother died yesterday. IT HURTS!
MusaTheMaid: Maybe I can go get some patches to fix the wound in your heart Mrs. Childs?

 Linda: I DON'T EVEN CARE EVERYTHING BREAKS! Bianca's dead! :C
Russet: That damn SINK!

 Yes. Yes yes yes.
I'm going to kill poor Linda!
Mwahahaha!
FIRE!

 The car is now orange but I realized it looks kinda red but whatever it's orange.

 MusaTheMaid: You sad too, little girl? :c
Pumpkin: Yes...

 MusaTheMaid: Wait, let me cheer you up!
Pumpkin: That's not really helping....

 Linda: Hm? I can smell something burning...

 Linda: AH! I'm a cook, how could I let this happen?!

 Linda: THE FLAMES! SO... HORRIBLE...

 FINALLY.
It took like VERY LONG before the fire finally got to her.

 The last thing she does before she dies is to mourn Bianca...

 I think the carpet ate her.

 Welcome back, Grim Reaper!

 Pumpkin: WAH NOT MOMMY TOO?!
Grim Reaper: Child, she was too old to be your mommy anyway.

 Linda: BUT I'VE GOT TODDLERS!
Grim Reaper: Yea I know.
Pumpkin: :C

 Russet: Is Linda dead TOO?! What is this?
Pumpkin: I'm hungry.
Terra: *passed out*
Urn: ...

 Russet: I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!
Pumpkin: Can you move the urn, grandpa?

 Terra: MOTHER!!!!
Russet: WHO'S GONNA COOK NOW?!

 Terra: GRANDPA DON'T DIE YOU TOO!
Russet: Omgomgomgomg a kid omg what do I do what do I do.

 Meanwhile Crim is flirting with other women at the pool.

 Alice: Briefcase!

 I don't know why but Pumpkin got confused after the death and slept in Russet's bed that night.

 Pumpkin: KID HOW CAN YOU BE SO HAPPY WHEN OUR MOTHER DIED RECENTLY?!

 Comfortable!

 I think it's the twins birthday.

 YAYY!!!
Coral: What's happening? I think I'm missing something.

 Here's Coral after a make over!
Her new trait is Frugal.
I so love her hair.

 And Peach. Her trait is Mean Spirited.

 Peach: I so hate dishes.
Crim: OMG YOU TOO?! #JustFoundMySoulmate

 Russet is still crying like all the time.

 Not only Russet actually, the whole family was just crying all the time so I took them all to the pool.

 Childs Family: UWWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Werewolf: Wait a second, there's people crying here...

 Mara Nix: Hi there, if I marry you, will you buy me high heels?

 Terra: MOM JUST DIED!!!
BaldKid: WOAH! AWESOME! That must mean she's a ghost now!

 Terra: BWWAAAAAAAH!!!!
Mara Nix: Oh dear...

 Peach: I LOVE Stu Surprise but since mommy died when I was a toddler, nobody can make it anymore!

 RandomDude: I heard your grandkids are ALL ORANGE! That's AWESOME! I LOVE orange!

 The mayor is peeing herself.

 Do you all really need to be in the small pool?

 Crim: Hi there fairy, wanna fix my broken heart?

 Crim: My wife just died you know, you wanna love me and heal me?

 Alice: Sorry dude, I ONLY like guys with abs!

 Crim: I can like... start... jogging?

 Crim: I can even buy a treadmill! I've got lots of money!

 Pumpkin: BYE DADDY I'M GOING HOME!

 Is that water behind her?

 Since I've got a lot of fish (3), I need someone to feed them each day.

 Terra suddenly went bald while bathing.

 OMG That painting is so CUTE!

 Crim wanted a little love so he went to Alice's.

 Crim: I'm so sad!
Alice: Awwww there, there...

 AND she moved in!
Lol that went fast.

Russet: LINDA'S DEAD!
Crim: Dude she was MY wife.

 Russet: YES BUT SHE'S DEAD!

 Russet: I'M GONNA DIE SOON TOO!

 Pumpkin: WANNA PLAY BASEBALL?! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!
Peach: If I'd be a witch like grandma I'd have made you a toad by now.

 She went out to play some baseball anyway.
It wasn't even baseball when I think of it.
They just threw the ball to eachothers.
You know how that stuff work.

 Peach: One day daddy met mommy and they got married and had four kids.

 Peach: THEN daddy put mommy in the kitchen with WAFFLES in the oven and mommy DIED!

 Peach: The end! :D

 Look who's visiting!
I think I did something wrong btw, because Crim's wish didn't get fulfilled when he saw Linda.
I don't know, fuck that then. >:c

 Bianca also visited!
You got your cookies, Bianca?
Bianca: You bet!
Damn I need to get to the other side, I want cookies too!

 Here's just Alice sleeping outside the theater.

 Peach: I heard the ghosts were awake?

 D'aaaaaaaaaawww!!
That's so cute! They're sleeping!

 Pumpkin: I wish for mommy and grandma to come back!
Aww :c

 Pumpkin's trait: Over-Emotional.
That does fit really good since there's been two people dying.

 Crim: Dad, you know I can't stand dishes!

 Crim: Ooh so you're our new maid?

Crim: Your mother must be a poodle because you're ugly!
AlexTheNewMaid: What?!

No comments:

Post a Comment