Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rainbow Childs - Orange - Chapter 2.1

 HI AGAIN!
I'm sorry I haven't written in a long time, but we'll start off generation orange with a picture of Linda sneezing, since I've actually been sick for a few days.
I still am but I feel better and I wanted to do a new chapter too.

 Bless you Linda!

 AND THEN IT'S TIME FOR A BABY!

 I sent Linda inside the house because I wanted attention.
Linda: OWH it feels like I'm pushing out a big rock! D:

 Crim: I DON'T WANNA SEE, I DON'T WANNA SEE!

 Crim: But it's my wife, I have to look! D:

 Crim: NO I CAN'T DO IT!

 FINALLY!

 I GOT A DEMON BABY!

 Seriously where is his eyes?!
His name is Terra Cotta and he's a Clumpsy Couch Potato!

 Here is his room!

 The demon baby is creeping me out so let's have a birthday and hope he'll get some eyes!

 Awww!!!
His eyes are blue and I just love them!

Bianca: Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the dead bite! :')
If you know that song, then you're just awesome.

 Crim: NOW I CAN FINALLY KILL MY WIFE!

 You just had to fix the toilet when your wife was taking a bath?

 Terra: Hi daddy! :D

 Terra: OMNOMNOM

 That guitar isn't brown... This isn't right...
Crap.
Whatever I'm too lazy to change it.

 I recolored the kitchen so it would fit generation 2.

 Hm what does this mean?

 Daddy is learning Terra to walk :3

 Everyone is just booing over Bianca's playing. I think she's great.

 Terra: OMNOMNOM

 Okay, there's definitely a bug here. I'm sure this one isn't supposed to be red.

 Some girl wanted to go on a date with Russet.

 Okay, I've seen this painting for not long ago and THIS one isn't supposed to be red.
WHY? :C

 Linda is at a friend's house on the other side of town, playing with a baby instead of staying at home taking care of Terra Cotta.
Best mom ever.

 BlondeWoman: I'm a grown up! Briefcase!

 BlondeWoman: I would appreciate if you baked me a cake.
Both Linda and the grey man yawned.

 Russet: I can't let me win!

 Crim: Oh, right. I have a baby!

 Yes you have!

 Awww!

 PLOP!

 Crim: Wife you broke your son's heart, playing with that other baby earlier!
Linda: TORNADOPOWER WIIIEEEHH!!!

 Yet another red painting.

 Aww his garden is beautiful now.

 Linda: Omg I'm pregnant again!

 Linda: Crap then I'll have to push out another rock D:

 They're playing tag.

 Linda: CALM DOWN WOMAN, I'm carrying a stone here!

 Crim: Poop, son, poop! I know you can do it!

 Paperboy: I've got a crush on my teacher but she doesn't love me. :c

 Here's the house now btw. I actually like it.

 Crim is reading for Terra.

 Terra: *turning page*

 Crim: ....... Nooooo >:c

 We've got bugs in Terra's room...

 Family adventure!

 Half of the family sat down with a bunch of other sims.

 Aww Terra's so cute!

 We all love when sims isn't done loading a sim.

 Bianca: I'm gonna get a promotion!
Bianca went off to work.

 Linda: No I haven't got a ladybug yet, actually! I'm working on it tough!

 Some sims are running so fun XD

 That is seriously Crim's working clothes...

 GreyMan & BlondeWoman: *judging*

 Insane sim, sleeping in his suit.

 Terra: I NEED FOOD! :C

 Russet: Oh gosh, those paintings are breaking me.. </3

 Crim: I really like music!

 Russet: Son, skip the music, please stop your painting!

 Crim: BUT I LIKE TO PAINT! >_<

 Russet: I just can't stand it!

 Crim has just been standing here for like an hour looking at that cabinet.

 Bianca: I almost miss when my husband was a dragon.
Russet: I WAS A TOAD!

 Bianca: WROOOOM!
No, that's not an airplane, Bianca.

 I figured Russet needed some help with his garden.

 Crim: My wife has collected all these?!
Yep!

 Russet: Omg I can't believe I lost against myself!

 Maid: I so LOVE babies! Especially their shoes!

 Linda: I can't afford more babies!
Of course you can, you've got like §30,000.

 Crim: Hey family! What's going on here?

 Crim: WAAAH NOT AGAIN!
Linda: I should start doing statistics over this.

 Russet: WAAAH!
Maid: Oh god she smells!
Bianca: She does? Let me fill a bathtub for her!
Linda: WHAT ABOUT THE STATISTICS?!

 Crim: Nah, I'm gonna go to sleep. Good luck!

 YAY! Say hi to Pumpkin!

 She's Excitable and Good.

 Maid: Oh yea, I'm looking good!

 Crim is so cute with his kids :')

 BIRTHDAY!

 And then Bianca retired!

 Here's Pumpkin. Here eyes are SO BIG!
And I loved her blonde hair which I have no idea where it is from, so I just added some orange highlights.

 Russet has mastered logic!

 Maid: I SO HATE BABIES! SHUT UP!

 GreyMan: I hate stoves.

 This is just what half of my family is doing each day.

 I don't mind if Linda dies now.

 Russet: HONEY!

 Bianca: I ONCE WAS YOUNG YOU KNOW!
Russet: Oh god don't remind me!

 Russet: Let's see I've fixed two of the lamps... Or was it three...

 Crim: My arm is attacking me!

 Crim: STOP IT PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment