Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rainbow Childs - Orange - Chapter 2.2

GreyMan: Omg they should have roses on the wallpapers!

Welcome back! I'm still sick though, but here's a new chapter anyway!

 GreyMan: Omg shut up little girl!

 GreyMan: Here, have some food!

 GreyMan: I can't believe I did that!

 Sadly he forgot to take out Pumpkin from the chair.

 Russet: What is my Pumpkin doing in this chair?!

 BIRTHDAY!

 Terra: I want diamonds.

Terra: Mwahahaha if I do this homework, then I'll get a job and then I'll earn some diamonds and then... THEN!!!

Russet is cleaning the toilet!

Yeah, now I remember the whole story.
Since he's a neat sim, he can't use the toilet before it's clean.

And when the toilet finally was clean, it was too late for him to use it, so he peed himself.
GREAT WORK.

Look who's pregnant once again!

Linda: Aww Crimmie you make me so happy!

Linda: And we'll have to buy more teddybears, since I'm pregnant once again!

Let me introduce you to Russet's money tree!

Linda: And then he was like WHAT and I was like YES IT'S TRUE! and he was like OH RLY?! and I was like DU-UUH!

Linda: So what do YOU think about my shirt?

The kiddo's are playing!

Terra: Mommy look at my castle I'm gonna destroy later in life!

Linda: Mhm nice.

Pumpkin: Soon I'll be big enough to start school and then I'll be able to play with you all the time!

Ooohhh that's awesome!

Terra: BOOH!!

Linda made sushi for everyone!

Crim: I really think love sucks.
Linda: I suddenly remembered I need to use the toilet.

Russet: Damn woman, you forgot to take out the trash!

Pumpkin: OMNOMNOM!

Terra: OMNOMNOM!

Crim: OH I'M SO PROUD! MY PUMPKIN IS USING THE POTTY!!!

Crim: OMG MY LEFT HAND IS CHOKING ME!

Crim: Oh no, now I'm fine!

MusaTheMaid(is back again!): Oh darn, the baby is in the way!

Crim: Do you, like, enjoy cleaning or should we fire you?

MusaTheMaid: LOL Crim has red hair!

I really enjoy having a cook in the house.

That looks creepy though.

Crim: Omg I'm gonna be a daddy!
You already are a daddy.
Crim: Yes but I'm gonna be a daddy AGAIN!

Everytime Pumpkin is crying, the whole family is gathered at her crib just to be the one picking her up.

Crim: I really like your mother's food, don't you son?

 Linda: I think the water broke...
Crim: Ehm? What's happening?

 Linda: DAMN! I REALLY felt like cooking!

 Oh damn, twins! 
Here's Coral! She's Absent-Minded & a Light Sleeper.

 And Peach, Hates the Outdoors & Virtuoso.
Her favorite color actually is orange.

 I had to build a new room, so I changed a few things.

 Here's Coral!

 And Peach!
I really liked Peach's haircolor, so there's only orange highlights which you can't even see that much of.

 Aww!

 Bianca: Soon I'm gonna die, kiddo, so I'll train you how to walk now but I can't promise I'll stick around forever!

 Peach: OMNOMNOM!

 Russet: WAAAH MORE BABIES?!!?

Russet: Oh, but they're actually pretty cute!

 Peach: What are you dooooing heeeere? c:
Russet: Please kiddo, go away!

 Since the twins were born, Terra has just spent like all his spare time on this thingy.

 Linda: CATCH THIS, GRANDMA!

 Bianca: WOH OMG!

 Russet: Sleep tight, sweetie.

 Terra: Moneeey...

 Pumpkin: I'm hungry! :c

 Terra: O. M. G. SHUT. UUUUP!

 Since Pumpkin was crying all night, Terra slept on the couch instead.

 Terra: I had such a weird dream... I dreamt I was sleeping on the couch...

 Terra: Oh.. wait...

 Flame fruit!

 That cake slice has been there like a week now.


 Terra: Oh god I hate babies.

 Crim: Thanks for the lollipop!
Peach: What?!

 I don't remember why I took this picture.

 MusaTheMaid: OH YEA GURL, LOOKING GOOOOOD!!!

 Crim: Omg butterflies?!

Crim: That's amazing! 

 Russet: I'm REALLY great at gardening!
Crim: Don't brag daddy.

 Terra: Yuck, marriage.

 Time for Pumpkin to grow up!

 Pumpkin: Omg I look like THIS?!
Russet: Yes you do, sweetie.

 And here's our little Pumpkin! Her eyes are SO big!

 Ehrm, what's happening?

 ... Linda... what?...

 OMNOMNOM?
Pumpkin: *choking*
She sure belongs to this family!

 Crim: Waaah I can't believe my father has earned a medal, but not ME?!

 Pumpkin's new hobby: fishing!

 Pumpkin: OMG I GOT A FISH!!!
What, where?!

 OMG that's half the size of my kid! o.O

 WHAT DRUGS DOES THE FISH IN THIS TOWN TAKE?!

I made a basement just for the fish.

1 comment:

  1. Get well soon! Can't wait to read more : D

    ReplyDelete