Monday, April 7, 2014

Rainbow Childs - Red - Chapter 1.1

TOOOT!
BIRTHDAY!!!
And yes, it's generation RED!!!

 And this is our cute little son!
I dyed his hair red, because it's generation red. I don't know if I'll do that for each generation, though, but we'll see.

DEMON BABY BTW!
His eyes are black in this picture!

 Aw, now his eyes are normal.

 Since I want another baby...

 Bianca: THE CLOSET IS NOT WORKING!
What?

 Russet: WAAAH I CAN'T GET INTO THE CLOSET!!!
But... wha... Why...
I don't understand...
What's wrong with the closet?

 Hm anyway... Use the bed instead...

 Crimson: Derp.
Such a cutiepie!

 Since Bianca is home like everyday now, she gets to teach Crim how to walk.

 I so love his derpy face xD
Crim: What's happening?

 Bianca: This is what's happening! Come here, little boy!
Crim: Wut?

 WEDDING TIME! WOOOH!
Russet: Damn I can hear them bells calling all the way over here!
...From where? I can't hear any bells...

 Bianca: Now that the guests has arrived, shall we get married?

 Russet: Can we wait a second, I got a sudden crush on that old lady at our porch.
Bianca: What?

 All the guests are blocking the door so Bianca and Russet can't get to the wedding-thingy.

 WOH! Bianca got out!
She's booing over Rainflower Ivy (I think that's his name..).

 I accidently invited Bianca's sister Belinda (the one that attacked Russet, you know?) and now Russet's freaking out over her.

 Bianca: I so deserve a honeymoon after this.
Sorry dude, I don't have WA installed.

 Such a crowd.

 Awww!
They're now Russet & Bianca Childs!

 Immediately after the ceremony, Bianca had to run and potty train Crimson.

 Then Belinda PUKED in my TOILET?!
That's RUDE!
Or something, I just feel like hating her since she attacked my poor Russet (who won the fight, but let's forget about that).

 BlondeWoman: Your dreadlocks reminds me of a mummy!
Daydream Ivy (IThinkThat'sHerName): ... Thanks...

 Bianca: OH GOSH, I'm married! :D
Congratulations, you noticed that now?

 Dude, we do have a table.

 Bianca: Damn Rainflower, stealing my wedding spotlight!

I so adore his name. Rainflower, isn't that cute? xD

 Bianca is grumpy and instead of doing like the rest of the folks, like dancing and watching him play, she just takes a cookie and is glaring at him the whole way to the door.
Mature Bianca.

 PLOP!
Oh that's why she threw up.

 You're such a jerk, Bianca, scaring a pregnant woman and everything!
But well, Belinda doesn't look scared, though.

 Smartass there, putting his hand on the stove to check if it was warm. What if it WAS warm?
Then you would've got burned!

 I don't even have a comment for this...

 WAAH Russet broke the toilet..
FIX IT!

 Nope, he didn't fix it.

 Poor Bianca has to run outdoors to puke.
In her weddingdress?!

 Dude, no, what is this?!
All this trash?

 The kitchen TOO?!
CLEAN BITCH-BELINDA, CLEAN!

 Wait what? No, omg, sorry, no! I wasn't serious..!

 AGAIN? Are you kidding me?

 Bianca: Oh, I could've been on that airplane right now...
Stop fantasize about your honeymoon, darling.

 Bianca's dreams, especially, is scaring me...
Russet is just dreaming about baking.

 You know what I found..?

A PLATE. THERE. ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HOUSE.

 BlondeWoman stayed the night and now she's talking to the newspaper-girl about stars.
The newspaper-girl look drugged.

 I do not like the look of this..

 Oh, forget about it, you can take that one. No one seemed to be able to use it anyway...

 Russet doesn't like it though.

 Everyone's just freaking out. I've been trying to get Bianca to eat some food for about 1 simshour now, but all she does is freaking out.

 YET ANOTHER THING?!
This is the third thing she's taking! Calm down woman!

 She took a chair.. ._.

 Stop crying please..

 She didn't even get breakfast before she had to throw up yet another time.

 Good work, Russet. I'm so proud.

 YEAH, YOU FIX THAT SINK!

 PLOP!

 Bianca: Son, when you grow up, you need to get a lots of money, so you can take good care of me and your father when we're old and grey.

 Bianca: I'm glad for you, since you don't have to go around and look like a llama all the time in only brown clothing. You're gonna be big some day, like Santa Claus! Remember now, son, earn a lot of money.

 Russet got some ghost-scanning-thingy, so he can now hunt for ghosts at random places in town!

 Time to fix that broken toilet, I think.

 Bianca: ABRACADABRA

 Bianca: SIMSALATOAD!

 *pof!
Bianca: What? It didn't work?

 SO CUTE!!!

 Not as cute but still.

 OMG BABYTIME!

 I was going to send Bianca to the hospital, but since I remembered that the babysitter will come when nobody's home, she had to stay at home, because I can't afford a babysitter.

 So Bianca went inside to pop out a baby in front of Crimson's eyes!

 Russet: Honey, I'm home! Had a nice day?

 Bianca: Oh, nothing special, really... I'm just giving birth to your second baby.

 Bianca: I'm totally fine.
Russet: GIVING BIRTH?! OMG BIANCA OMGOMGOMG!!!

 Russet: Ah...? Our son? You shouldn't be here watching this! You'll be scarred for life!

 Russet: Oh god, what lovely weather we have today.

 Bianca: Don't mind me... I'm just here... pushing... out... a... baby.... hurting... ooooaah..!

Bianca: OH GOD IT'S OUT!

Russet disappeared somewhere and I have no idea where Crim went. 
Such a lovely family, isn't it? All supporting and stuff.
Whatever, Maroon is his name! He's Brave & Good. He likes the color white (as his mother), Lobster Thermidor & Indie music.

No comments:

Post a Comment