Monday, April 14, 2014

Rainbow Childs - Red - Chapter 1.7

 Aw such pretty clothes.
Doesn't fit this generation, though.

 Instead of watching the TV in the living room, Crim uses Maroon's bedroom.

 Hm wtf?

 Welcome back to the family of broken toilets.

 DOUBLE BIRTHDAY YAY!
Maroon: Mom is getting OLD?

 Yep she is.
Bianca: Now when I'm old I should finally be able to cook!
Good luck with that.

 And here's Maroon!
His final trait was Bookworm.
So he's Bookworm, Can't Stand Art, Heavy Sleeper, Brave & Good.
And now he's off to new adventures on his own!

 Because Crim's the heir and he invited Linda over!

 Crim: I love you...
Linda: Ugh it's too soon!

 Crim: Oh look what I can do!

 Crim: OMNOMNOM
Linda: WTF?!

 Linda: Aw that was cute!

 Russet: Oh, my son's got a girl over!

 Crim: We can live in a treehouse!

 Linda: Only if I can bring my baby!

 Crim: Nah, but we can get a lots of babies in the colors of the rainbow!

 So old but so childish.

 Linda stayed the night and was in Maroon's old room watching TV all night.

 Until she fell asleep.
You couldn't sleep in the same room as your future husband, could you?

 Crim: If I had a rose every time I thought of you, I'd be walking through my garden forever.
Linda: I forgot to bring my CD collection...

I'm having so much fun searching for pick up lines online.

 That's right, Linda moved in!

And here is she after a make-over!
I like her haircolor so I kept it and just added some red highlights.
She likes childrens music, waffles and yellow.
Her LTW is to learn every recipe.

 Time for Russet to turn into an old man!

 Aww.

 And here's the old man!

 Aww!!!

 Crim: Now when you live with us, you wanna be my girlfriend and maybe have tons of future kids?
Linda: Of course! You promised anyway!

 I sent Linda to the park to read some and maybe find something fun to do.
She didn't find anything fun to do.
It didn't take long at all btw, but Linda fulfilled her LTW pretty fast.

 Time for Russet to retire!
I don't feel like hunting ghosts anymore.

 YAY!
Russet was home alone so he's the only one cheering.

 Linda: What happened to that treehouse..?
Crim: Quiet, I need a promotion first.

 Crim: I'm so in love!
Oooh, me too, that painting is beautiful!

 Paperkid: I deserve money for this :c

 Russet is doing something wrong...
All his plant's are just withering.

 Russet: WAAH MY POOR PLANTS! :C

 There we go!
Now his garden is even bigger!

 Crim: Wanna marry me, Linda? None of us are wearing our legacy clothes so I thought this would be a perfect moment to propose.

 Linda: Omg yes! Are you seriously working without a shirt?
Crim: Duh, a bookstore is an exhausting place! It's sweaty carrying books all days!

 Bianca is starting to regret her marriage.

 Time for wedding, speaking of marriage!
Russet: I wanna play chess! :c
Linda: WOOOH WEDDING!

 Crim: Oh great my bro's here!

 FairyDude: I forgot my foam finger! D:

 Aww!

 Bianca: This reminds me of my wedding! *throws rice*

 Crim: OMNOMNOM *eating soil*
Linda: UGH IT'S OUR WEDDING, STOP IT!

 Rainflower Ivy's freaking out.

 Crim: Did you know I live here?

 Aah excellent.
A sim got stuck throwing rice.

 Linda: I'd rather eat nachos because I like it way more!

 WhatsHerName: Aaah yesyes, I would too! Everything as you says, you ARE the bride!

 Crim: EXCUSE me?!

 ApperentlyShesTheMaid: Oh sorry, I just need to clean this bathtub!
Crim: BUT I WAS ON THE TOILET!

 Crim: Now that I'm married, I only need kids, then I can kill my wife and fulfill my LTW!

 WhatsHerName: I heard you live here!

 Mara Nix?: Oh they LIVE here?

 WhatsHerName: Yes, Crim told me!
Maroon: I'm married too! :D

 Linda's exhusband called and she chatted with him for a few hours.
That feels good.

 Crim: I don't like my suit, I feel like a clown!

 Linda: You're a SEXY clown!
Crim: Woah!

 RandomGirl: ANYTHING FUN HAPPENING HERE?!
Crim & Linda: *making out*

 RandomGirl: PEWPEWPEW!

 YAY!

 FairyGirl: BOOOH! RAINFLOWER!!!

 Babies?!

 Maroon stayed the night to study some alchemy.

 Bianca got a magical makeover from the magic mirror.. ._.

 Awww they're so cute!

 Still after all these years!

 Bianca: You know Crim really HATES dishes, do you?

 Linda: Waaah a bug! How cute!

 Linda: Oh god, I'm married! :')

 Linda: WAAH A BUTTERFLY!

 That bug looks weird.

 Please you just made some hamburgers and the whole kitchen goes dirty.

 Linda: I've eaten too much trash!
What?

 Bianca's still in her musical career just so she has something to do.

 Crim: Oh my god, did I paint this?!

 What are you doing..? o.O

 Crim: WAH MY ARM IS ATTACKING ME!

 Crim: WHY ARM?! What have I done to you?

 Crim: WAAH!!1 *choking*

 Linda: Ehm.. crap.

 Russet: Oh I'm so embarrased! I didn't notice she was in here!

 *cheers*

 Are you kidding me?

 I rebuilt the kitchen.

 Yay Crim mastered painting!

 Linda's the first one to try out the new kitchen.

 I bought some gem cutting machine.

 Russet: What's that?!

 Russet: It's so LOUD!

 Oooh shiny!

 Some bug making my paintings all red! :c

 Aww!
Let's end this chapter with this.
Next chapter, generation orange?

2 comments: