Sunday, April 6, 2014

Rainbow Childs - Brown - Chapter 0.2

 Russet slept at Bianca's and the next morning there was actually breakfast!

 What?
That woman who stood there, just attacked him...
Russet: I'm never eating anything at Bianca's again...

 WAAH!!! GO RUSSET, GO!!!

 WOOOOH YOU SHOWED HER!!!!!

Now Russet has a new enemy! Belinda is her name!
Way to go, Russet!

 Russet didn't feel like staying there anymore, so he grabbed Bianca and drove to his house.

 Russet: You wouldn't like to move in, would you?

Unfortunately Bianca didn't want to move in.
I don't understand!? Why wouldn't she wanna live in Russet's little cottage-sized house instead of that huge castle?! I seriously don't understand..!

 WOAH look at out ghostbuster!!!
No, sorry. Ghost HUNTER*

 Some curvy girl came out and cheered while Russet was busy hunting ghosts.

 BOOOH!!!!

 Now I have three!
I named them, but I can't remember to what.

 Russet is making waffles.
It hit me that sims make their waffles in the oven?
Can you do that really? Like I use a waffle iron...

 Anyways, he didn't even burn them.
I'm surprised.

 After breakfast he invited Bianca.
Bianca: You really need to get a new car, you know.

 THIS time she wanted to move in!!!

 YAY THEY ARE NOW BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!!!

About the car Bianca was talking about earlier.
 THIS is what she had in her inventory. It's worth §79.000 but since this car is AWESOME, I sold the other one and kept this one.

And this is Bianca after a little makeover. She has the face of a model. Body too, when I think of it.
She likes latino music, white and Autumn Salad.
Her LTW is Living in the Lap of Luxury (have household net worth of §100,000)

 They're so cute together! And I just had to take that hat, because it's generation brown and the hat is brown and it gives her a country look.

 Teehee.

 Later that night Russet was sent to the town hall to get a reward for his job!

 How sweet! Just because he's a ghost hunter!

Is it just me, or is the floor supposed to look like cardboard?

 Bianca may look like a model, but she sure acts like a kid.

 She plays a lot with magic too.

 POOF an apple!

 She turned the apple into a mushroom.
It looks like a moon on a stick.

 WOOP PUKING!

 Hm, what are you doing?

 WHAT?!
She BROKE the shower by MAGIC. YOU DUMB FUCK. WHY?!

 FIX IT AGAIN!

 I decorated the future kids room. It isn't actually that beautiful, but I'll make it better someday.
Until the kids show up, Bianca is the one playing with the toys.

 I also bought a chesstable for Russet. Bianca had §2000 when she moved in, and I spent it all immediately.

 GHOSTBUSTERS!
He's doing something to that plant.

 Another reward!!!

Isn't this ironic?
It's the ghost type "lost" that is gone. I can see all of the other ghosts in their glass jars, but Bob, the lost one, is gone.
He's lost.
Just.
Stahp.

 PLOP

 Time to spend money on pregnancy books!

 Oh god, Bianca. Just no.
I really need to stop downloading lace-clothes. (but it's so cute ;_; until your sims show up like this.)
This is her sleepwear while pregnant.

 Russet: Once the baby is born, we need to contact the school so the bus will pick him up at the mornings.
Bianca: How are you so sure it's a boy?
And no Russet, you can't send your kid to school first day he/she's born.

 Bianca's turn to cook! Please burn the food so I have something to take pictures of!

She didn't burn the food :c

 Russet: Oh, Bianca. Your big belly and sexy lace-clothing are making me fall in love every time I see you! Please take this ring and be mine forever!
That dumb pillar-thingy was in the way.

 Bianca: Oh, Russet! That was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me!
Russet: Yay!

 All these clothes that's not really maternity clothes are making me facepalm.

 The toilet broke.

 LALALALALA

 WOOOOOH BABY TIME!

 Russet: WAAAAH WHAT DO WE DO WHAT DO WE DO?!

 Bianca: MOVE jerk, so I can get to the hospital!
Russet: WAAAH I'M SORRY!

 Russet: BUT WHAT!? THERE'S A WALL HERE!?

 Russet: WAAAAH A BED?! WHY?!

 Meanwhile Bianca was taking the broom to the hospital.
Nice ride!

 IT'S A BOY!

 The baby skin is so fucked up.
Whatever, his name is Crimson (that's the name of a shade of red!) and he's evil and insane and I don't remember his favorites.
(actually, I took a picture of his traits and stuff with my phone, but I accidently deleted the picture now before I got to check his favorites, so woopsie...)

 WHA? No, what are you dreaming about?! Whatever it is, stop it!

Awww so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment